This intensive training in Western medicine is designed for students of any kind of physically based traditional & complementary integrative medicine to gain a high level of knowledge in anatomy, physiology and pathology.
This intensive training in Western medicine is designed for students of any kind of physically based complementary medicine to gain a high level of knowledge in anatomy, physiology and pathology. The course content includes topics according to the latest demands, such as medical ethics, health care law, pharmacology and also psychosocial topics, psychology and psychopathology. The course combines the study of international academic study texts and materials with an interactive study structure, group study, and in class oral presentations by the students and discussions in class about current scientific literature.
- Medical Ethics in the Health Care System
- Basics: Cytology, Embryology and Body Tissues
- Integumentary system; Skin
- Skeleton & Muscles
- Blood & Immunity
- Heart & Blood vessels
- Lungs & Respiration
- Digestive System
- Urinary Tract
- Nervous System
- Endocrine System & Hormones
- Female and Male Genital Systems, Breast Diseases, Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Nutrition, Metabolism & Temperature Regulation
- Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
- Anamnesis, Inspection and Physical Examination
- Applied Psychology
- Medical and Psychosocial Signals, Red and Yellow Flags
PLEASE NOTE: An optional in-house 2-day training in First Aid, BLS and AED is advised according to the requirements of related professional associations. After completing the 2-day training a European accredited Red Cross Diploma is issued. This 2-day training is offered in our seminar program and is not included in the Western Medicine tuition fee.