ACEAM is home to students with a wide variety of interests, ages and backgrounds, reflecting the city’s dynamic mix of populations. ACEAM offers the kind of education needed for leadership in a rapidly growing worldwide medicine. With an enduring dedication to the pursuit of excellence, ACEAM offers unparalleled student experiences across a broad spectrum of academic environments. Explore ACEAM extensive, online learning opportunities. The most current information about our academic programs of study will be found on the website .
“In the Tuina – Asian Bodywork course, you will be trained to apply the Tuina manipulations and treat common diseases for both adults and infants.
A presentation and writing a thesis form a part of the course. In addition to the teacher contact hours you practice the Tuina techniques together with your fellow students during the Interactive Practice hours. In the clinical apprenticeships you will be inspired by seeing experienced Tuina therapists at work.
Subjects of the 1st year of Tuina:
- History of Acupuncture and Moxibustion
- General knowledge about meridians and acupuncture points
- Meridian system
- Acupuncture techniques
- Moxibustion and Cupping
- Ear-, Scalp-, Electro Acupuncture
- Clinical acupuncture points selection
Subjects of the 2nd year of Tuina:
- History of Tuina
- Tuina basic training
- Tuina manipulations
- Pediatric Tuina: Specific Points for Children
- Infantile Tuina: specific manipulations
- Tuina therapeutics in various diseases
- Tuina therapeutics: Infantile diseases
- Walk steadily over the bridge: from class to clinic